Saunan Pelifoorumit
Kirjauduppa sisään ja tee kaikki onnellisiksi Smile

Saunan (epä)virallinen foorumi! Logo väliaikainen.

PääsivuPortaaliGalleriaFAQHakuKäyttäjälistaKäyttäjäryhmätRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Jaa | 

Great Emperor Demetrius

Näytä edellinen aihe Näytä seuraava aihe Siirry alas 
KirjoittajaViesti
Jepekula
Saunan kunnia elävöittäjä
Saunan kunnia elävöittäjä

Viestien lukumäärä : 455
Pisteet : 3302
Maine : 9
Ikä : 2008

Hahmon tiedot
Käyttäjätunnus: Jepekula
Elämänpisteet:
900001/900001  (900001/900001)
Rotu: Kameli

ViestiAihe: Great Emperor Demetrius   Su Elo 12, 2012 9:05 am

I write this to let the generations who come after us know about the deeds of Great King Demetrius, so that his memory will stand through the test of time, no matter what empires rise and fall, no matter how many princes and kings rise to power and fall heavily down. My name is not important, as I am a petty servant of great kings, and my destiny was only to serve Demetrius in his travels, and see his glory.

If I was a professional historian, I would start this story from the beginning. I would tell how Demetrius was born in a barn, as a son of a king in exile. I would tell, how Demetrius grew, thinking that he was only a simple farmer.
But I am not a professional historian, and I will start this story from the real turning point of his life. When he was only a little boy, King Harlaus of Swadia saw his mother and was stunned by her beauty. Harlaus then fell in love with her, thinking that she was only a simple farmer's wife. However, Demetrius' mother, Anna, loved her husband greatly, and did not want to be tainted by a pitiful and ugly man like she thought Harlaus was. Harlaus was, of course, very insulted from her sharp words, but he also wanted her even more after it, and Harlaus was used to getting what he wanted. So he thought how he could force Anna to wed him, he thought many days and many nights, and did not sleep good, as his mind was full of dark and evil plans. Finally, he decided he would frame Demetrius' father of treason. And it did not took long untill his men bashed through the door of the hut Demetrius lived in with his famly, and they took his father to be hanged as a ´warning to others´, and kidnapped Anna.
Harlaus promised that if Anna would wed him, he would release his husband and let him leave the land in safe. Anna spat on his face and shouted that she would never let a filthy man like him touch her. Harlaus then, enraged, tried to force her to sleep with him, but Anna kept his mind and clawed Harlaus so that his hands were red. Harlaus then killed her in his blind state of rage.

Demetrius was not prisoned like his father, as he was fortunately hunting at the time. When he returned home, he saw the smouldering ruins and asked his neighbours what had happened. When he heard about what had happened, he rushed into town, disguised as a monk and sneaked into the prison. In the prison, he had to walk around for half the night to find his father, whose eyes had been burst, and he had been tortured in ways even the great devil himself would be scared of. Demetrius then heard from his father, that he was of royal blood. There, he swore he will revenge. There, he swore to avenge his family. There, he swore to kill Harlaus and conquer Swadia and restore the glory of his ancestry.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot http://saunanpeli.palstani.com/
ismolaitela40
Voimarp Failtroll
Voimarp Failtroll

Viestien lukumäärä : 47
Pisteet : 2387
Maine : 0
Ikä : 20

Hahmon tiedot
Käyttäjätunnus: ismolaitela40
Elämänpisteet: