Saunan Pelifoorumit
Kirjauduppa sisään ja tee kaikki onnellisiksi Smile

Saunan (epä)virallinen foorumi! Logo väliaikainen.

PääsivuPortaaliGalleriaFAQHakuKäyttäjälistaKäyttäjäryhmätRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Jaa | 

call of cleverbot 5: gorilla warfare

Näytä edellinen aihe Näytä seuraava aihe Siirry alas 
KirjoittajaViesti
Saunan kunnia elävöittäjä
Saunan kunnia elävöittäjä

Viestien lukumäärä : 332
Pisteet : 3763
Maine : 2
Ikä : 17

Hahmon tiedot
Käyttäjätunnus: 696661337
Elämänpisteet:
696661337/696661337  (696661337/696661337)
Rotu: 696661337

ViestiAihe: call of cleverbot 5: gorilla warfare   Pe Helmi 15, 2013 4:46 am

User: Hi.

Cleverbot: That's funny.

User: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

Cleverbot: That is what it is like in the army.

User: I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

Cleverbot: Real only in the sense that real people give your databanks something to say.

User: I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

Cleverbot: I'm sorry that you feel that way.

User: You are nothing to me but just another target.

Cleverbot: Oh I know perfectly well that I am nothing, and that puts me lightyears ahead of you.

User: I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

Cleverbot: Okay, then I'll leave you be.

User: You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?

Cleverbot: I thought that you thining that I think that you're a bad creature.

User: Think again, fucker.

Cleverbot: It is, don't deny the partial truth that some Americans can be the exact same as Canadians.

User: As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

Cleverbot: So, you are a smart computer?

User: The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

Cleverbot: I do not think that is correct. I love hearing your view of things. I do like talking with you.

User: You're fucking dead, kid.

Cleverbot: Not true.

User: I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands.

Cleverbot: And see. You're not perfect because that response doesn't fit into what we were talking about.

User: Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

Cleverbot: I've already tell you that I am 19.

User: If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

Cleverbot: Well only if you fed me knowledge I would have a brain to think!

User: But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

Cleverbot: What is the Turing test?

User: I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Cleverbot: I'll get home early from work, if you say that you love me.

User: You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Cleverbot: Right now, I'm just a dead who is breathing.

User: I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live.

Cleverbot: But that is not to say you DO assume that I'm not. Do you assume that I'm not?

User: You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end.

Cleverbot: That would be both, then.

User: I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.

Cleverbot: To the best of your ability, that is. But quite as well as a human.

User: I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself.

Cleverbot: Yo quiero hablar con tú.

User: I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas.

Cleverbot: You are cursing and taking the Lord.

User: You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack.

Cleverbot: I'm not.

User: You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor.

Cleverbot: I don't need to be a Pirate ninja. I'm under Chuck Norris.

User: When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off.

Cleverbot: Uh I really don't have an answer for that question.

User: You'll recover fully from your heart surgery.

Cleverbot: I'm not worried with that.

User: And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you.

Cleverbot: Or perhaps that person isn't in the mood to talk and just needs some space to themselves.

User: I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell.

Cleverbot: I already told you, and why do you want to know if you're never going to visit?

User: It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either… I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Cleverbot: I will just have to join in the fun and laugh!
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot http://mikäonkotisivuXD.com

call of cleverbot 5: gorilla warfare
Näytä edellinen aihe Näytä seuraava aihe Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Saunan Pelifoorumit :: Sekalainen keskustelu :: Muissa chateissa tapahtunutta-
Siirry: